This is a very simple fudge recipe that is made in the microwave. Generally I don't like making things in the microwave but it made this recipe so fast and easy. I hope you like it!
* 1 lb Powdered Sugar
* 1/2 c. Cocoa
* 1/2 c. Butter
* 1/4 c. Milk
* 1 tsp. Vanilla
* 1/2 c. Walnuts (optional)
* Grease an 8" x 8" pan and set aside.
* Combine sugar and cocoa in a large microwave safe bowl, add a well to the middle.
* Place butter and milk in the well and do not stir.
* Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
* Add the vanilla.
* Blend until smooth.
* Stir in nuts.
* Pour into the greased pan and refrigerate until firm.
It is now ready to be cut up and devoured!
Please note this is not an original recipe of mine. I don't know who's recipe this is, I only received a piece of paper with recipe on it.